Brooklyn on the Edge (waterfront)
- Durata: 4 Ore (aprox.)
- Locatie: NYC, NY
- Cod produs: BKLN4ENG
Explore Brooklyn by bike with an English speaking tour guide that is a Brooklyn insider. You’ll be surprised how vibrant and diverse Brooklyn is! Brooklyn is by far the hottest neighborhood in New York City and we’ll make sure you get to see the best parts and hidden gems.
Brooklyn on the Edge Bike Tour – 4 hours
Our 4 hour bike tour will take you to Williamsburg, ‘the hippest place on earth’, but also home to the largest Jewish orthodox community outside of Israel. You’ll bike in the streets of beautiful Brooklyn Heights to get a glimpse how the really fortunate live and further to DUMBO to experience the neighborhood that is built under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. We’re not stopping there, we’ll show you Red Hook, one of Brooklyn’s still existing harbors and let you catch your breath in Brooklyn Bridge park, admiring the view on Manhattan. Do you know where to get the best view on Manhattan? We do, and we’ll take you there.
- Red Hook
- Cobble Hill,
- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- DUMBO – Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass
- An awesome local tour guide
- East River ferry
- We'll stop for a quick lunch
- Bring your own or enjoy a local eatery
- Lunch is not included in tour price
- 561 Clinton Street , Brooklyn, NY
- Please arrive 15 minutes before tour start time
- Tour will return to starting point
We are always open to change your bike tour on request to suit your special interests when all other participants agree.
Biking with KidsBiking is great with kids! We love having kids on our tours. Here are some rules and guidelines:
- Ages 12+ can bike independently, depending on their experience. The tour guide decides whether it is safe for kids to bike by themselves. Helmets are mandatory for kids until they are 14 years old.
Prices excluding 8.875% city tax.